Things You Can Do To Participate In Your Community?
Here are a few suggestions & opportunities.
(1) Attend community education forums on issues related to the sex-trade.
(2) Volunteer or help Organize a community John School event
and invite a spokesperson from your police detachment, MLA - Mayor, victim services, mental health, drug & alcohol counsellor,
sex-trade worker outreach worker. (at least 3 guest speakers from list above & add anyone else you feel will be a benefit
to the forum.
(3) Ask your Church or City Hall to donate classroom space.
(4) Distribute Form information through out your community.
(5) Educate your community and your children on Pimps: Exploited
Children & Pimping Awareness.
(6) Report A John. List location, plate numbers, vehicle
description etc. email it to your local Police Detachment & email it to us.
This could very well prevent an act of violence, the spread of disease or
the sexual exploitation of a child.